martedì 21 aprile 2015

FUEL THE FIRE by Krista & Becca Ritchie



Title: Fuel the Fire
Authors: Krista and Becca Ritchie
Series: Calloway Sisters #3
Pub Date: April 3rd, 2015

Amazon: Purchase links not available until April 3rd



Protect your family. At all costs.

It’d take the impossible to hurt Connor Cobalt, even for a moment.

Protect your family. At all costs.

At twenty-six, his narcissistic tendencies have made room for the people he loves.

Protect your family. At all costs.

And he loves Rose. But when his love is threatened, when his greatest dreams with her are compromised — what is the cost then?

Protect your family. At all costs.

Love will guide his choices.
For the first time in his life.



Connor’s POV

The purple shadows beneath Frederick’s eyes suggest lack of sleep, and the textbooks and file folders towered on his desk suggest the source.
“Stop analyzing me, Connor. I’m not the patient. I’m your therapist.” He sips his coffee.



Krista and Becca Richie are my favorite authors.  They are amazing writers, for so many reasons. They are brilliant storytellers and I hope they never stop writing.  Not too long ago, I decided to start The Addicted Series, beginning with Addicted to You. I read it quickly, because I couldn’t put it down.  As soon as I finished I started book 2, Addicted For Now.  I thought, when I finish this book, I’ll write my reviews. Instead, I couldn’t stop myself-- I went right on reading Ricochet, Kiss the Sky, Hothouse Flower, Thrive, and Addicted After All.  I can’t tell you how happy I was when I realized by the end of Addicted After All, that I only had a short wait until Fuel the Fire.  The Richie twins keep outdoing themselves.  Fuel the Fire is a page turner.  It is Connor’s and Rose’s book-- but mostly Connor’s, because he is a fascinating, brilliant and sexy alpha.  Here we truly get to know and love him.
The level of character development and world building is perfection.  Each member of the group, Lily and Loren, Daisy and Ryke, Rose and Connor plays an integral part of this story, as it is about their journey and growth as each continues to navigate through life and love. Their relationships further extend to include their parents and pets.  It’s truly a remarkable family tree.  I'd say the theme of Fuel the Fire is Connor’s love for his family.  
This book is very sexy as well-- the banter, the games, and the sex are great.  Not to mention the perfectly executed use of French and other foreign languages throughout the story.  
The last book in The Addicted Series is coming soon.  It is Daisy and Ryke’s story, Long Way Down.  Lucky for KBR fans, we don’t have to say goodbye to this family we’ve grown to love.  The twins next series, Like Us begins with Damaged Like Us.  According to Krista and Becca Richie, “The Like Us series will revolve around the next generation in the addicted world as they navigate college, love, family and fame.”  I couldn’t ask for more!

Favorite Quotes:

“Broken souls are mended every day by mended souls that were once broken.”

“There are rare people who will fuel the fire inside of you, who will awaken a dormant passion, who will push you and better you. She alone is my rarity.”







Krista and Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their early twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

They are the New Adult authors of the Addicted series and Calloway Sisters spin-off series, and you can find them on almost every social media, frolicking around like wannabe unicorns.

AUTHOR LINKS




2 commenti: